Monday, June 13, 2011

Welcome Barrett Miller Waddell

WELCOME BARRETT MILLER WADDELL



So, I've taken a hiatus from my blog this year as I have had to make some major adjustments to my life.

The biggest change has been adjusting to the birth of my first child, a son, Barrett Miller Waddell. After a long day starting at 5AM, Barrett was born at Methodist Germantown Hospital on Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 8:44PM after a long labor that didn't progress quite the way we had planned and ended in a c-section. Blake and I had an outpouring of support from family and friends, food, flowers and finally, much needed rest. I am so blessed to have delivered our healthy 19 3/4 inch, 8 pound 4 ounce baby boy.





I'm also thankful for all the gifts, prayers and love that we received during my pregnancy.



We hired Lisa Thomas of Kiralisa Photography to take newborn pictures of Barrett and they could not have turned out better. I have recommended her to everyone I know (kiralisa.com). Here is a sneak peek of some photos that she took.





Barrett is now 6 weeks old. The change has been great so far! Blake and I are adjusting just fine. I can't wait to report the changes as he grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment