Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Jerry's Sno Cones

Three words. Jerry's Sno Cones.

If you have not yet tried Jerry's Sno Cones, may I recommend the White Wedding Supreme? Or the Raspberry Supreme? Or the Tangerine Supreme? Do you see a pattern here? Supreme equals "add layers of vanilla soft serve to my sno cone". Oh my gosh, where has Jerry's been all my life? How am I just now figuring out that it exists? And only 5 minutes from my house? Blake, Cami and I went for the first time on Saturday and tried the sno cones. I'm already craving another three days later - although from previous reviews, the burgers look great too! I may have to stop by for lunch sometime.

For those of you who have never been to Jerry's, it is located at 1657 Wells Station Road - take Summer Avenue to Waring and go north. Jerry's is cash only and you should expect a line of at least 15-20 minutes. Menu and photos below:






Let me know what your favorite flavor is..

No comments:

Post a Comment